Monday, December 21, 2009

Chairlift - Bruises

So I've mentioned that I teach Wiggleworms at the Old Town School of Folk Music. I basically bring my guitar and sing tunes for babies and caregivers. Last Tuesday, was the last class of the 16 week session so of course we had a little holiday party. I must say that there are some very generous people in the world. Along with some nice gift cards, I received some heartfelt thank you cards from several moms. A little affirmation goes a long way. Anyways, Hal, one of my little babies, and his mom, Nanette, made me a mix cd as a thank you gift. This is the second cd she has made me. I'm always trying to find fun "grown-up" pop songs that I can bring into the classroom to play on my guitar or even just to play while I blow some bubbles. Here is the one that stuck out the most for me. I love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment